Some scripts are encoded with ioncube. So to run the script, you need ioncube installed at your server. To install ioncube at your server, use the following instructions:
- Go to this page http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php and download the package suitable for your operating system
- Unpack it and upload it to your server in the directory ioncube. The package contains the directory ioncube with loaders for different versions of operating system
- Launch the Loader Wizard script in your browser. For example: http://yourdomain/ioncube/loader-wizard.php
- Select for run time installation, if your server is Shared ( not dedicated ).
- Follow the instructions there and the installation will be done successfully.
- Contact the script provider if you do experience any problems running encoded files.
- For security reasons it is strongly advised to remove the Wizard script ( loader-wizard.php ) from your server after the installation of the ionCube Loader